Thursday, June 7, 2018

Lo's 17 & 18 Month Update

I'm about 2 months late with this post, so I will soon be sharing Lo's 19 & 20 month update! I gotta keep this going for my girl. I am determined to do "regular" updates on her until she's 2 just like I did for Noelle. Month 17 & 18 we worried a little about Lo's speech development. She is not half the chatter box Noelle was, which is totally cool, but her lack of words started to give us a little a concern. She has the most expressive eyes I've ever seen on a child her age. She has the most incredible comprehension but just won't say a word, not even "no". 
Her words consist of:
Mommy
Daddy
Baby
...and a few others she's only said once or twice.  

The girl gets her point across EVERY TIME. It amazes me how much communication can be had with a toddler who doesn't talk! She has a personality all her own and we have no doubt she is going to be the bossy one of the sisters. She hates sharing and will scream to the top of her lungs when things don't go her way. Loud sounds or my random loud mom calls for Noelle still get her a bit jumpy, making her run into my arms as fast as she can. She's pushy and is not afraid to push and pull Noelle into whatever direction she wants her in. She is such a stinker and she makes things so much more exciting around here. 




Guacamole was a surprising favorite of hers. 


You've already heard me talk about Lo's kisses but this picture says it all. The moment she saw this baby with these luscious cheeks she couldn't stop poking them with her finger and soon after the kisses came. I love how much she loves babies!!


Hugs for grandpa on my parent's most recent visit in March for my Dad's birthday.  


No comments: