Thursday, September 4, 2014

Elle's 7 Month Update

Nelly is getting more fun with every month that passes. She has done so much this past month. She is in size 2 diapers and in her 3 month and some of her 3-6 month clothes.  




Our experiences with The Baby Led Weaning Method has been great! Noelle has tried several different foods and is not turned off by textures. The poop is also very interesting.

She is a big Mama's girl right now. She cries when I come home from a long day at work and immediately wants to nurse. If I walk away and she thinks I'm leaving, she'll cry. It came out of nowhere but I'm going to enjoy it while it last because I know she's going to be a total Daddy's girl.

Elle is not your average babbler. She makes a very distinct sound that I can't quite describe. The week my parents came to town, she kicked her noise making into high gear and hasn't stopped since. We love hearing it!

















Favorite Five
7 Months





 And Noelle's Pick….her Mama


We had a rough go at our photoshoot this month. I have to get faster with my trigger finger because I know it is just the beginning. She would not stop sliding down in her chair! And she thought it was hilarious when sat her back up!















No comments: