Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Trip Home

Well hello strangers!! Sorry it's been awhile. Lots has been going on with the Hazley's the last couple weeks. I worked 3 days in a row last week, then we jumped on a plane Wednesday night after I got off and made our way to Orlando for a very short trip to attend the wedding of our friends. It was a crazy week and weekend but I am so grateful for the opportunity to have gone home. It was SO much fun. Hanging with my family, staying in my old room (weird), seeing my nephews, meeting new babies, and laughing to the point of tears with friends!! Ugh, I can't describe how great this trip was so I'll just get to the pics.


Nelly did great on the way to and from Orlando, she was asleep the majority of the plane rides but while awake she was just interested in grabbing face.



So my first stop after getting off the plane was to see Liz to tame my mane!  Call me whatever you want but we were not going on ONE visit before I got my life together!!!
You saw the before, so here's the during
I took Noelle so we could both visit with Liz
Tj said, "thank God you interview over the phone"
And we got to see Ezra!!!!!


Friday came and I had been waiting for this day for awhile!!! Remember those ladies with the lovely lady lumps due all in the same week? Well here they are with their little angels! It was the first time I had met any of them.
Zonovia and Carter P (born June 17th) 
Joanne and Carise (born July 24th)
Erica and Carter Lee (born July 27th)
THIS is the CARTER! (A little Weezy humor)
Resting comfortably until...



Lol!!

Friday night my boys stayed the night :)
Jayden loves Noelle and is so good with babies





Geeeezz I love these guys!



On Saturday we attended the union of Sasha and Wayne Clark in South Florida
The wedding was so beautiful




Turn up at table 4

Never safe around this one...
Or any of these people!


Iota Wives Club
 Next up…MADI!!!! Madi will wed Drik November 23rd in Jamaica!
Hot Mama Joanne
 Ekkkkkk!!! SO excited for Liam's arrival in November
 Enjoyed a night out with my man
 Love me some Maiya and Madi
Them Yota Boys
 Those aren't gang signs for those of you unfamiliar, it's a frat! #UCF #Knights

The laughs were endless and I can't wait to see them again in November for another beautiful wedding!! God has blessed us with the greatest friends. It has been so fulfilling to grow together. 

Close up of my makeup done by me :)



Mean while at the Simmons residence. Noelle only wanted to be held by Jayden.


On our last day we were able to visit our home church, St. John. It was so refreshing to be in church, especially since we haven't found a church in San Diego. Our Pastor gave us the name of a church here that he recommended us visit. After church we had breakfast at Tj's boss and his wife's house. It was so sweet of them to cook for us and unfortunately I didn't have my phone to document the spread. The food was so good and it was great to visit with them.

Tj's Mom, Sister and Nieces drove all the way from St. Pete that afternoon just to visit with Noelle before we headed to the airport. So happy they got to see her.
 Aren't my nieces beautiful?!!! XOXO

And before I go I can't forget to share…

I have missed Steak 'N Shake so much, nothing compares to their milkshakes
 Zaxby's….drool! There toast is the BEST and I should have packed some Zax sauce in my suit case.

Ok now I'm done #savagelife

No comments: