Friday, October 28, 2016

Girl's Bedroom Inspiration

My friends may find this VERY odd but I've painted the girl's room pink! When I was pregnant with Noelle I pretty much vowed she'd never wear pink. Well, not exactly but everyone knew it wasn't my favorite. But after you have a second girl I think you just kind of give in. Though I am still super picky when it comes to pink, I have found some serious inspiration in the form of Taylor Sterling's instagram page (@taylorsterling). She made me believe in pink again and now I'm all in. 

The room is still under construction but the paint is dry so now I am gathering all the cute stuff I can find to make this their favorite place to be. We decided we'd have the girls share a room for now while we use the other main floor rooms for an office and guest bedroom. As they get older and desire more privacy, the move should be easy as they will still be steps from each other's door. 

The color on their walls is Island Hopping from Behr. We are currently searching for a toddler bed for Noelle. We initially thought we'd keep Noelle in her converted crib but it just makes more sense to convert it back to a crib for Lois and get Noelle a real big girl bed. The image below was my favorite when looking for inspiration!!










No comments: