Sunday, September 11, 2016

Maternity Shoot f/ PinkBlush Maternity

Even with a uncooperative toddler and a husband with a very short attention span for pictures Natalie Elizabeth still made magic. This has been an amazing time in our lives and we are so grateful to have been able to document it. With the help of PinkBlush Maternity, I was able to feel pretty and also super comfortable in this cute maternity dress. It was so hot outside and even while wearing black, I was cool as a cucumber. 






Noelle is going to be such a great big sister and I seriously cannot wait to see her in her new role. 






Growing a family with this man is more than I could have ever imagined. He is such an amazing father to Noelle and she knows that whatever she wants it will be handed right over, including burgers and fries (her favorite)! He has my back in the discipline department and is just as concerned with raising children that have a heart for God. We will soon each have our hands and arms full with our girls and we are overjoyed. God really gave me exactly what I wanted and needed in a mate. 










Baby Lo is joining a family that cannot wait to cover her in kisses and give her all the attention she deserves. She is going to be a great addition!! Hazley party of 4 coming soon :)


No comments: