Friday, September 30, 2016

Guest Bathroom Inspiration

Happy Friday folks!! 
I wanted to give you some details about what's around the Hazley home. Our main floor bathroom is tiny, I mean like microscopic! When I started looking into bathroom designs on Pinterest I fell head over heels for the black and white color palate with wood accents. We contemplated moving the tub under the window but ran into issues with space so we decided to leave everything in it's original spot and just update the entire bathroom. 



We will reface the cast iron tub and make it brand new. We are removing the cabinet behind the tub but will continue to use the space for storage. We will also replace the pedestal sink with a cabinet and sink since storage will no doubt be a concern in this small space. 


OBSESSED!!!! I love how bright this bathroom is!




I searched high and low for the floors above but they were super expensive because of the concrete material so we decided to go with a less expensive ceramic floor that still makes a statement. 

Floors from Home Depot


 I hope you all have a great weekend! The weather is changing here in Denver and really feeling like fall. We are so excited about my mom coming into town tomorrow and Lo's newborn shoot with our good friend Natalie Elizabeth on Sunday!!