Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday Chill Pill

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!!

After a very busy month of traveling and visitors we are preparing to settle into a slower holiday season! We recently got back from a great weekend in Orlando and Miami and although we are sad we won't make it back home for a little while we are happy to have a seat. I worked Thanksgiving but the potlucks and kiddos are always something to be thankful for! We are so excited about having Tj's sister and family in town for Christmas!!

We had an early Thanksgiving dinner at my parents and having my mom's cooking was a huge blessing and of course along with seeing everyone.

Miami means Conch Heaven!

 DALLAS vs MIAMI game!!


 You know how it ended!!!

We've started decorating our tiny apartment and I am loving it so far. Tj is putting the kibosh to some of my spending habits so this may be all I get but I still love it!!!



These first couple of weeks in December are going to be really busy and a lot of fun, but the great thing is that they all involve being IN Denver. No plans for travel so we are soaking up all the fun Denver has to offer this holiday season. I have a HUGE announcement coming this weekend, two favorite things parties and a Christmas shoot with our favorite photog Natalie Elizabeth. Stay tuned :)

Any fun and festive plans for the season? Do share!



1 comment:

Natalie Elizabeth said...

Leah! You did a fabulous job with your Christmas decorations. I'm loving the tree and that cute mistletoe. I think I may snatch it for your mini's this weekend :) I just had a vision! Looking forward to another fun shoot with the Hazley's.