Wednesday, January 8, 2014

34 Weeks



Best moment this week: Spending time with my Mom for her birthday and catching up with my friend Kendra!
Maternity Clothes: My dresses came in from Asos, very happy with them!
Gimme Gimme: Vanilla ice cream with strawberries, bananas and walnuts
Total weight gain: 12lbs
Sleep: It's alright as long as I don't lay down immediately after eating, the reflux is too much to bare
What I miss: Ehhh...my not pregnant nose!! Don't scroll up....I see you!
My belly: I'm going to miss her being with me all the time :( 
Belly button: What other way could I possibly describe OUT?
This weeks mood: GOD is in control and he is proving it
Looking forward to: EEeekkk.....Maternity shoot on Friday, Baby Shower on Saturday!!!!
Weekly wisdom: I wasn't sure if I was going to share our recent scare/disappointment but I figured this comes along with the territory of blogging my pregnancy. Things don't always go the way you planned or hoped they would and I knew this, but did I really??!! My doctor is concerned that I have IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction) so he would like to induce me at 38 weeks :( This is the last thing I wanted to hear. If I had my way I wanted to have a birth with NO interventions and NO medications, I was pretty adamant about it. I truly trust my doctor and his judgement. But ultimately I trust God above all so if this is his way of making sure our baby girl comes into this world safely I will do whatever it takes even if it's not how I envisioned it. My faith will not waver and I will continue to trust and believe that he will answer our prayers for a healthy and happy baby, and for my safety.  I will keep you all posted!
Gender: Daddy's GIRL
Symptoms: Seeing stars, this is a new one!! The sciatica was out of control, had a really bad day at work
Movement: Not as much kicking now that she doesn't have much room but still lots of big movements
Nursery Update: So EXCITED to finish all the final details



Elle is the size of a cantaloupe (a really small one).


Love you Ken!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your strength and the health of your baby girl....with God ALL things are possible. May you find comfort in knowing that God knows best. May He equip you with knowledge and understading. Rest upon the promises of the Lord. Be encouraged!!!!!

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thank you SO much for this!!!

Cammy said...

I totally understand where you're coming from! I had a huge scare during my pregnancy as well, and it caused me to realize that the plans we have for ourselves don't always align with God's plan for us! I am praying for a healthy delivery and healthy baby girl! God knows the desires of your heart! :) Hang in there girl, it's almost time to meet your little princess!