Saturday, January 25, 2014

Noelle's Travel Themed Nursery

What a labor of LOVE this has been!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to put together a nursery that I really wanted. Not everyone is able and I recognize that. 



 Excited about this 4Moms MamaRoo.


 Pictures taken and edited by ME from some of our favorite places around the world.


Placed a few of these around the room.


Her Dad won't allow her shoe closet to look like mine just yet!!


 Currently building her library!! My mom is going to give me some of my childhood books to add.


And now for my favorite part of the room...inspired by Pinterest!




Paint: Martha Stewart Beryl
Crib, Dresser and Glider: Buy Buy Baby (sorry can't find the brand names)
Light fixture and picture frames above the crib: Ikea
Vintage map mirror and Paris toy box: Home Goods
4Moms MamaRoo: Buy Buy Baby
Rug: Garden Ridge
Chalkboard: Marshalls
Travel accessories on dresser: Hobby Lobby
Giraffe: Amy Fernandez :))
Drawer knobs: Hobby Lobby
Changing pad: Colgate 3-sided mini contour- Buy Buy Baby
Changing pad cover: Boppy- Buy Buy Baby
Wipe warmer: Prince Lionheart- Buy Buy Baby
Diaper disposal: Tommee Tippee- Babies R Us
Closet baskets: Garden Ridge
Closet clothes separators: Buy Buy Baby
Closet curtains: Ikea
Today I'll Wear frame: Ikea
Crown hook: Hobby Lobby



Here's how some other parts of our home have been taken over.


I haven't yet organized her bathroom.


 I know this is only the beginning regarding the kitchen.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that What I'll wear today crown hanger!!! So adorable.