Friday, January 17, 2014

Baby Shower

Thanks to my main chicks Blair and Sheontee for putting up with me and putting together a great baby shower! Everyone went out of their way to show the Hazley's and Baby Noelle some love!! Very blessed!!



Makeup by me and hair by Liz Bailey of Secret Hair Lounge Orlando.


Cupcakes once again by my coworker Kirsi Duran!!! So good!


 The first game was guess who got the onesie! Couldn't put down the deviled egg my friend Sheontee's husband made!!!


 The next game......


And the winner is......Mrs. Lee!!!


Some of my lovely coworkers!


 Mommy's little nurse!


 Erica the embroidery Queen.


AND now for My Mom!!! So my Mother created the water works...


Starting with giving me my first walking shoes.


Then the shirt I came home in "Texas has a new star".


Laughing at all the pink I wore....


My friends and family know that I am not a big fan!


 Then she gave me their favorite baby picture of me...


 With an empty frame...


 And the outfit to dress Noelle in when she turns 7 months!!!


 One of my biggest blessings are my parents!!


 God has blessed me with such great people!!!


 SOOOOO excited for Noelle's friend Baby Khuu to arrive!!! Future Mommy and Me dates with my friend Joanne!


 Noelle's Cousin, Aunt and Grandma!


 She will soon see her Dad is a nut!


 LOVE these women!


 Releasing the balloons for Noelle!!!


Thanks again to everyone who came to celebrate Baby Elle!!!

No comments: