Monday, October 5, 2015

Noelle Meets The Mouse

Oh friends, how I've missed writing to you all!!! I knew it was going to be a crazy couple of weeks and it proved to be nothing less, but the best kind of crazy! With a trip home to Orlando including lots of breakfast, lunch and dinner dates with friends followed by the most refreshing trip to Aruba. I've got a lot to catch you up on so let's start with Noelle meeting a couple of mice. 

We were so excited to take Noelle to Disney World for the first time. She is a huge Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fan (along with every other kid her age) but that didn't mean she would be okay with the life size versions of her favorite characters. Well the picture below says it all! As soon as we got in arms length Noelle practically jumped out of my arms to meet Minnie. I think she was in shock that she actually existed "in real life" and was all too pleased to meet her acquaints. 




 After her turn was over, she made it clear to me that she was not done with her date with Minnie!


 We had the privilege of accompanying our friends and their beautiful babes to Disney also. Carise here is a seasoned vet and was showing Noelle the ropes.

  
I love these babies!!!


 Unsure of Mickey in his Fantasia attire Noelle took a minute to warm up but after she figured out who he was she was smitten!


 Another notable part of our trip home was watching my 12 year old twin nephews accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and being baptized. I was so overjoyed to be in attendance on such an important day.


Happy Monday!! Aruba post coming soon!

No comments: