Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Date Night

Hey good people! Sorry I've been ghost lately, just over here doing life. I've got lots new content coming your way for the next couple weeks so hang with me. First up another date night post!! This weekend we made our way out with the couple from our building. They know all the hot spots to eat in town so going out with them is always fun because we get to try something new and learn of more places to hit up in the future. 

Just a peek into what getting ready looks like for me. The bathroom in our apartment has no windows aka torture!! I love windows and I'd have them in every room and bathroom if I could (a must for our next house). Because of the lack of natural light I do my makeup in front of a window in our room and it's a free for all for ol' Nelly here. She gets into everything, pulling out every item and trying her hardest to open it. Usually the next step is to take out every brush and pretend to put on makeup like mommy. 


My look for the night was a really natural eye with a bold lip. I skipped my liquid eyeliner (my ride or die) and went with some natural lashes. I love this liner and lip color combination for the fall, you will probably be seeing a lot of it.   


Our first stop was a lounge at the Hyatt for drinks with a view.

We ate dinner at The Nickel, the food was great!

We ended the night with great conversation and dessert at The Crave. The great part about the night was that everything was downtown and in walking distance from each other. My new bootie's were super comfortable for a cool night on the town.

What I wore!



My long jean shirt, faux fur vest and tights are all from H&M. My suede fringe bootie's are Madden Girl and I got a great deal on them from Famous Footwear. I paired the outfit with a simple necklace from H&M and small stud earrings. 

Hope you all have a happy hump day!!! 

2 comments:

Joanne Khuu said...

Ahhhh loved your outfit for date night and of course your makeup was "on fleek" Loving your fall fashion! Dessert looked sooooooo delicious! Can't wait to read more!!!

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thank you Joanne!!! SO appreciative of all your support xoxo