Thursday, October 15, 2015

Circus Circus

I may have made a huge mistake in my career choice, I should have joined the circus! We attended last week and I haven't been to the best show on earth since I was a child, I am sure I enjoyed it more than Noelle. Tj got us some stellar seats and the action was so close. I wonder what act I would have been in!


 
 
Tight rope walkers, too dangerous.
This aerial act was so cool!


This 58 year old elephant was so cute and ginormous!

 
Noelle was sick with a fever earlier that day and pretty somber during the performances but came alive when the parade of elephants performed. I was more worried about being on "when animals attack". We were so close we would have had no time to scramble, I said a few prayers during the time they were kicking beach balls into the audience!


This aerial act was incredible!!! The hanging up side down AND spinning though, there's no way I would have been able to hold on to my lunch.
Mr. Coco for cocoa puffs himself. Fifteen tigers in a cage and little ol' him! My Mama didn't raise no fool, absolutely not!

Ok I'm thinking a dancer or clown!
 
Wiped out!! Too much fun!

2 comments:

Joanne K. said...

What a fun experience!!! Lions and tigers and elephants galore!! I just love your family outings!! Noelles outfit was perfect for the fall! Can you share with us what she's wearing? ;)

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Hey Joanne!! Noelle's floral shirt and jean vest are both from Old Navy and her headband is from SophiaCo.etsy.com :))