Friday, September 18, 2015

10 Ways To Curve Your Baby Fever



I mean because let's be real, there is no way to get rid of it. You can decrease it, suppress it, minimize it, but it is almost impossible to be cured of the fever. So I am going to share with you how I plan on curving my baby fever until God gives us the green light. He is doing some amazing things in our lives right now and timing is everything!! So if you are in the same boat as me, planning your next child or preparing to start your family and the timing isn't quite right, here's what I advice you to do!

10. Unfollow anyone on social media that gives you the baby chills.

I can't do it, @jlgarvin is my favorite!!! Besides I'd be following a total of 10 people if I did this. 


9. Think about how much you'll have to worry about what to wear. 


But I did pin some really cute stuff, plus no sucking it in!


8. Ugh and how much work did it take putting together that nursery?


But it was kinda fun! 


7. Take the time to actually fill your calendar with ALL the things you have going on.


Oooo, here's a free day.


6. Plan a vacation or two.

NYC/Chicago/DR/Arkansas
I really am ready to sit down somewhere after our #summerofvacations


5. Think about all those tasty drinks you've been enjoying.


You know honestly, I really didn't miss it all that much the last time. 


4. What about how awful you felt/looked during pregnancy?!


Wait, I was kinda cute wasn't I? :)


3. Oooo, what about how much it sucked to pump at work…..am I right?


Wow, she was 12 months in no time huh?


2. Think about how refreshed you feel right now, after all those hours of sleep last night.


Come to think of it, Noelle did sleep through the night before 4 months old. She was such a good baby!


1. Babies cost sooooo much!!!


I would be willing to not eat out for lunch every single day.



So did this help you? Yeah me neither….
Happy Friday!!!


2 comments:

Joanne K. said...

Omg Lolololol I seriously was ready to get some great advice, and now you got me wanting to be more pregnant than ever!!! Love love loved this post!!! You always leave us wanting more!!!

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Lol!!! Thanks Joanne, bring on the babies!!!!!