Wednesday, November 27, 2013

28 Weeks

Well hello 3rd trimester.....


Sorry the pic is so dark, had to do a night shoot...busy week!
GO COWBOYS!

Best moment this week: Being with my Grandmother and family in Arkansas!
Maternity Clothes: Getting into jeans is a REAL decision
Gimme Gimme: My Grandmother's over easy eggs
Total weight gain: Drum roll please........10 lbs!!!!!  
Sleep: Great, except the hunger, but I refuse to get up to use the bathroom AND eat!
What I miss: Nada
My belly: Shocking to see in photos
Belly button: Has NO shame
This weeks mood: Just grateful for God's many blessings. So happy my Grandma got see me pregnant!
Looking forward to: No brainer, Thanksgiving dinner and left overs
Weekly wisdom: My heating pad is my friend and should be packed with me everywhere baby girl and I go!!!
Gender: SHE will be loved
Symptoms: The back pain is back and with a vengeance  :( And can I have a sneeze, hold the leakage!
Movement: Every move you make, I'll be watching you! LOL! I can see her move all the time!!!!
Nursery Update: Didn't do much this week because we were out of town, but I am going to be ready to share photos very soon!!


Baby girl is the size of a Cabbage and we're 2/3 of the way through!

My lovely Ora!


My family threw me a "surprise" baby shower!!!! So much fun!


My Mom's brother and sisters!


And oh yeah, my dressed bump for the March of Dimes Nurse of the Year Banquet.


Loved my makeup!



No comments: