Wednesday, November 6, 2013

25 Weeks


 Give me the biscuit and no one gets hurt!!!!



Best moment this week: My Halloween costume was pretty fun! You may have seen the idea from Pinterest! 
Maternity Clothes: Time to shop for the fall/winter!!
Gimme Gimme: Aww hell I don't care, just feed me!
Total weight gain: 7 lbs so far 
Sleep: Just fine
What I miss: 2 for 1 Margaritas at Chili's, strawberry flavor to be specific
My belly: Loving it, my linea nigra seems to be getting darker. I always thought I'd despise this "dark line" but I'll take it over the stretch marks, thank you Lord.  
Belly button: Tj's kinda freaked out, though he may not admit it...or say he's just joking
This weeks mood: Feel like somethings missing from our home...it's her :)
Looking forward to: Celebrating her Dad's last birthday as a childless man and tailgating at UCF's homecoming game!
Weekly wisdom: The glucose tolerance test is not at all as bad as I was made to believe. 
Gender: Can't wait to eat HER cheeks!!!!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, some heartburn, frequent trips to the latrine and my hungry is on swole!!!
Movement: She's doing some major hiccuping....I'm guessing holding my breath won't help her
Nursery Update: Light fixture is up and bought curtains!!!



Baby Hazley is the size of an eggplant. She can tell up from down.
*Another interesting fact, her hair now has it's color and texuture* (can't wait to see it)!!!


No children/patients were harmed for the making of this costume.


1 comment:

Kimperfektion said...

Love the Halloween costume!