Wednesday, November 20, 2013

27 Weeks

Registry is done!!!! That was a lot of fun. Thanks to my favorite blogger Jessica Garvin (Little Baby Garvin) for her registry guide list, it was a huge help!



Best moment this week: My mom and I surprised my nephews by going to eat lunch with them at school! 
Maternity Clothes: Bought some more cute sweaters for the fall, a jacket that I can actually zip and more leggings!!!
Gimme Gimme: Red Lobster biscuits!!
Total weight gain: 7lbs, I'll be able to update this more often as we will be entering the every 2 week visits to the doctors office and the scale.  
Sleep: Still getting some tummy time
What I miss: Nothing this week
My belly: I've got a small shelf, no installation required
Belly button: Wondering if it will ever be the same
This weeks mood: Kind of freaking that we're less than 90 days from being parents, had a good cry about it!!
Looking forward to: 28 week appointment on Friday and going to Arkansas to see my family!!!!
Weekly wisdom: It's pretty aggravating when people try and convince me what I will or will not do as a parent. I have NO EARTHLY idea what it takes to be a parent or what I will do. I figure we'll figure it out as we go. And by "WE" I mean me and my husband. 
Gender: SHE bangs SHE bangs
Symptoms: This reflux thing is quite disgusting, wasn't expecting this....eww!
Movement: Is she harlem shaking?!! LOL, some weird movement going on in there. 
Nursery Update: I'd say we're about 85% done! Pictures and mirror are on the wall. Got a couple more projects to finish. Can't wait to fill it with her gifts from the baby shower :)


Baby H is the size of a cauliflower. She now has sleeping and waking at regular intervals.


Throwback T-shirt from my time at Palm Lake Elementary School, that I still own!


Jaleel was so excited!


 Jabari (not pictured) played it super cool.

 Jayden was his usual happy, yet nonchalant self.


Thought I'd share some more bare belly pics.


My feet are no longer visible...ish just got real!


No comments: