Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Eating Healthy?

This really isn't my thing per se....the whole eating healthy thing! I mean I don't eat horrible, fried food is not a regular part of my diet and I've never had alcohol on a regular basis. There's a big difference is what I avoid eating and making because I don't like grease popping on me and purposefully making healthier choices. I've always been known for refusing to eat ANYTHING fat free or reduced fat. Even claiming that the reduced sodium soy sauce tastes different than the original. So this was going to be a real challenge! But we went to the grocery store and I took my first real stab at it.




Ok so what we got here:
-Reduced sodium Coby Jack cheese sticks
-Honey Roasted peanuts- probably not the healthiest nuts but gotta start somewhere
-Extra Lean Ground Beef
-Yogurt (my fav)
-Green Apples- YUMM!!
-Jif To Go Peanut Butter for my apples
-Broccoli
-Whole wheat pasta
-Banana Nut Crunch cereal
-Whole Milk (I don't care what anyone says, I will forever drink whole)
-Of course the crackers, which I haven't needed so far thank GOD!


Let's hope I can keep this up for awhile!