Tuesday, July 9, 2013

8 WEEKS!!!

Yay!!!!! Starting my baby bump pics this week! My best friend Blair met me at Joanne Fabrics to choose the background and number display for the pictures. I wanted something fun and I had to make my pics a little more unique with a patterned background that wasn't neutral. I've always loved the chalkboard but it's been done.

Here's the fabric we picked!



Funky right?!!

So for the numbers for the weeks, it was difficult because although I decided not to go with the over used chalkboard, it is a super easy way to keep track. But after walking up and down each isle about 3 times we finally agreed I should go with a cork board and cut the numbers out with poster board.



I also had a dress picked out to wear in each photo for awhile, before I was pregnant. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for my soon growing belly! And because I wasn't using the chalkboard I had to find a creative way to display the details of the pregnancy for that specific week.  I love doing my nails and have gotten pretty good, but was I good enough to take on this challenge? Well I was going to try!!! So put it all together and this is what I got!!!




8 week highlights:

Baby H is the size of a raspberry, growing its top lip and top eye lids. Our expected due date is February 13, 2014.

This should be fun :))