Tuesday, July 23, 2013

10 Weeks

We're in double digits!!!!! My belly is officially the "Itchy & Scratchy" show! What the hell is going on here? How is my midsection already expanding at this pace? It doesn't seem quite right! But I can tell a huge difference is my 8 and 10 week photos. Yes, I'm sure its not twins and no, I have not gained any weight. I know women experience this at different stages, yay for me it has already begun!




Best moment this week: Telling more family members and friends
Shopping yet: Not yet but the way things are going....
Give me give me: Still milkshakes
Total weight gain: -2lbs (114)
Sleep: Like a rock
What I miss: Anything but water
My belly: Wow, slow down there buddy
Belly button: Odd, more umm present
This weeks mood: Anxious to get to 12 weeks 
Looking forward to: Presenting my blog in a couple weeks
Weekly wisdom: My regular gym routine is not gonna cut it, need to go a little lighter



Baby H is the size of a prune and now kicking, can you tell that's a foot kicking?!! LOL!


No comments: