Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Bump #3 Weeks 30 & 31


Let's go 30's!!! I'm so ready to do this, or am I? This came entirely too fast. I'm NOT READY!!!! Running around with these girls and just life in general has got me drowning in what's left to do in preparing for this babe. BUT the wallpaper is up!!! 



I took advantage of feeling good and the energy I had and took the girls out for some fun fall activities during Noelle's fall break. One of the days we went to the pumpkin patch. 


I didn't take into account that I'd have to haul these heavy pumpkins back to the tractor and to the car.


I've got my own table.


Braxton Hicks are picking up but I am grateful for great sleep! No major changes this week, though I now waddle when my bladder is full. I am slowing down a bit and take more breaks throughout the day to sit my butt down. I will try and get up our Iceland pics soon!!!!

No comments: