Thursday, September 21, 2017

Lo's 1st Birthday Celebration


This girl is loved by so many and we are so grateful to God that we get a front row seat to watch her grow. Loving on her this past year has been amazing. The snuggle is real!! By the way I had no clue what I was doing but threw together this floral headband the morning of the party, surprisingly she kept it on for a little while. 



For our Colorado native I wanted to do a theme that represented that, so I went with a mountain theme. I was so excited to celebrate this little lady! It goes without saying that one year olds don't care about their first party and that's why it's my favorite to plan. No Minnie Mouse or hot pink decorations! Pinterest was my go to for inspiration and it came out how I envisioned it. 


The two beautiful cakes at the party were made by our friend Tkale. She executed the designs I sent her EXACTLY! And by the reaction of Lois to her smash cake I'm assuming her's was as good as the party cake. 


I made chocolate covered popcorn with sprinkles as the parting gift because it was a huge hit at Noelle's 3rd birthday party


Because when you come to a child's party, you deserve a little bubbly!


As you can see Lo was not shy about digging into her smash cake, check out the progression....


After we pulled Lo away from her cake, her Grandma gave her a sink bath. I love how precious this photo is!!!!!!


Thanks to all of our friends and family who traveled near and far to celebrate our sweet N' Lo with us!!!! We love you all so dearly!




Thanks to Natalie Elizabeth Photography for taking some awesome shots of the party (they're the good ones mixed in with mine)!




No comments: