Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Weekend Recap

Denver's weather is finally getting it together so this weekend we headed outside to enjoy the warm weather. We got caught in a serious thunder storm, but the rain couldn't put a damper on our mood. A weekend that includes family, food, friends, shopping and church is the kind of weekend we live for around here. We started our Saturday getting out much earlier than usual. There was a pop up shop featuring small businesses that are local to Colorado and the draw of Wunderkin Co.'s $5 perfectly imperfect bows was enough to put a fire under me. I got 3 sets of matching bows for the girls and I was way more giddy than I imagined I'd be! Girl mom ALL DAY!! I even got to meet some of my coworker's super cute babies. Mr. Hazley got dragged along but he was a good sport. 


 The space was tiny but really cute!


We'd been planning this backyard party all week and Noelle was all about the kiddie pool, until she put her big toe into the freezing water. 


I found these coordinating swimsuits from Target and I suspect they'll live in them this summer. 


There was a Cinco De Mayo festival happening at Civic Center Park the entire weekend and on Sunday we got to eat our tacos in peace before the sky broke. It was complete with traditional Mexican dancers, Chihuahua races and cotton candy. 


I can't wait for more weekends like this one this Spring and Summer. 
Praying you guys have an awesome week!!!



No comments: