Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine's Day Decor

My husband and I don't always agree on design styles but lucky for him, he listens to his wife!! I lovingly call him the design grinch because he is not a fan of me decorating certain parts of the house for the holidays. These places include the mantel and our open shelves in the kitchen, prime spots to show case my love of holidays. He says I'm "putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley". Well whatever, I think it's fun and festive and Noelle likes it as well. Target makes it easy for me to decorate these spaces super cute and for not a lot of money. Everyone knows and loves the dollar section right as you enter the store. It's a complete trap and I fall for it every time. 









What are your favorite places to put up holiday decorations in your home?


No comments: