Thursday, December 22, 2016

Guest Bathroom Reveal

Just in time for more guests we finished our guest bathroom!! I love this bathroom and I am so pleased with the way it turned out. It is itty bitty so we had to be strategic when planning the remodel. We initially thought we'd rearrange the space but it was more cost effective to leave all the plumbing in the same layout. I am glad we did because we got to keep the cast iron tub (which I was convinced I would want removed) by having it refaced. I love that we were able to keep the vintage shower rod! There are some details missing but they will come as we make this house more of a home. 

I can't wait to add pictures to the walls and luxurious towels to the linen tower. Curtains will also finish out the space. P.S there is something over the window temporarily, we are not exhibitionist!











Linen tower / Flooring / Vanity / Mirror / Vanity light by Lamps Plus sold out


I think it's safe to say this was a major upgrade!!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love it!!!!! y'all did that!!!!