Friday, July 22, 2016

Weeks 29 & 30

Other than my reflux trying to kill me in my sleep, things have been going great! Yes, the reflux is terrible and I had another fountain of a nose bleed in week 30 (that made me look like the walking dead with blood all over my dress) but despite these things it's been a smooth ride. I have heard some horror stories about pregnancy and the fact that we have been traveling so much is proof that it hasn't been that bad. Speaking of traveling, I made the opps of not wearing compression stockings on our last flight to Orlando and drive to Key West, BIG SWOLLEN MISTAKE. The whole weekend my feet resembled watermelon and I could feel the fluid with every step, cringe! We have one more trip scheduled for Orlando this coming week and I get to meet my new nephew!!!! My doctor says that their preference is no travel after 34 weeks so I'll be cutting it close as I will be turing 32 weeks while there. We are so ready to hang out in Colorado and get ready for this little lady. 



 I turned 30 years old and 30 weeks in the same week, it was pretty special. 


And because I totally lied to you guys about doing my nails this time around I figured I'd give you a throwback to the last time I was 30 weeks!

Lots of eye development this week.

In other pretty cool news, some of you may have seen that I had the opportunity to sing the National Anthem with Willy Pete Band at the Colorado Rockies game! It was such a fun time and I am so grateful for the experience. God is good!







I hope you all have an awesome weekend!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

those nails are amazing!!!

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thank you Chanel!!!