Friday, July 22, 2016

The B I G 3-0 in Key West


Thirty!! Wow! It seems pretty surreal that I'm here. When I think about all the life I've lived it makes sense but it's still a bit strange. I am so grateful to God to be here and living the life He has blessed me with and no wrinkles! I know I wanted to do something big with friends and family to celebrate. We actually did this resort with a group of our friends and family for my 25th and we've always wanted to come back again and this was the perfect excuse. My family has always loved Key West and we vacationed there when I was I child pretty often. It is a long drive from Orlando but totally worth it.

 



As everyone got into town we headed towards the water for lunch.





Not quite everyone.


Day 2 we rented scooters and hit the streets. 











Noelle and Liam were the only kids on the trip and they were all the cuteness we could handle.



Southern most point.






That night was my birthday dinner. Lobster mac and cheese was on the menu for me. 











Thank God for these two!!! Love my parentals <3


All the parents!





My girls!!!



On the day of my actual birthday we spent the morning at the beach and then the pool that afternoon.  














It was an awesome weekend and I am so happy so many people I love were able to make it. Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! 





No comments: