Monday, June 6, 2016

Weeks 21 & 22

So I'm about a month late but I promised I'd keep you guys posted about this pregnancy so here's weeks 21 and 22. I don't feel much bigger this time around. There was no doubt that in the beginning I showed super early but things have slowed down some and I seem to be on track with how big I was last time.


These two weeks presented a couple issues for me, SLEEP and PANTS! It's safe to say I will be in dresses most the summer. We got my Snoogle pillow out of storage and brought it back to Denver which has made a huge difference. As you all probably know by now, we are having a baby girl! And although we didn't know the results before our gender reveal, I was 100% sure it was a girl. I had a crazy dream days before the party that was so real, there was no question in my mind. 


Thank God I haven't had much discomfort with this pregnancy. It is proving to be just as easy as the first time around. I am completely aware that I still have a way to go and things could change but for now so far so good. I've had one day of sciatica and no back pain. No vomiting and only a couple episodes of nausea, mostly after brushing my tongue. I had some horrible stomach issues in the first trimester, the same as last time but all has resolved. 

Stickers from Lucy Darling.








No comments: