Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Weekend and Wedding in Orlando

What a weekend it was!! I started off our trip home meeting this new handsome fella. My friend Erica gave birth to her second son and the timing was perfect. The siblings are coming, the siblings are coming!!! Hey Cooper! 


That night I was surprised by my friends with an awesome dinner. It was so great to catch up on some girl chat. Oh how I missed them!

Wedding prep was in full effect and I couldn't wait to get a little pampering. It had been entirely too long and since then I have made up my mind to keep up my nails and toes for the entire summer.


Next up was wedding rehearsal and there's the bride!! Latoya and I met in college and have become very close. She is an amazing friend and is as real as they come. I was so honored when she asked me to be her Matron of Honor. 


Rehearsal mixer, I told the waitress to keep the shirley temples coming.


Love this pic and all this melanin!!


The most beautiful wedding party I ever did see.


After the rehearsal mixer I ran over to my girl Liz to get a keratin treatment. I was so nervous to do something to my natural hair but her and my sister in law convinced me to go for it. It's just hair right?!


It was straighter than I had imagined it'd be. I have yet to wash it so I am on pins and needles to see what my curls look like.


The night before the wedding we received such cute gifts including these personalized bags.


It was the day of and I have never seen such a massive undertaking. These makeup artists and one hairstylist did face after face and head after head of hair. It was a well oiled machine. 


My hairstylist friend Liz was sweet enough to come and get me to complete my look.


This dress was everything and on her it was stunning!


With the Maid of Honor, Martine.


Just amazing!


This picture was taken by her incredible planner and coordinator, Shanae at the Party Life Pro. The room was a dream!!! If you are getting married in Orlando, she's your gal.


My toms messed up my dress in this picture!


Loved seeing our friends Madi and Drik!


Seriously one of the most beautiful and fun weddings I have ever had the pleasure of attending.


Congrats to Latoya and Aj Ajileye!! 






No comments: