Friday, January 30, 2015

Our First Visitors To Denver

During our second weekend in Denver we got our first visitors!!! My best friend/Noelle's God Mom, Blair and her boyfriend Junior got in late Friday night. 


 Saturday morning we headed to the mountains!







Let's do this!!
 Unfortunately I don't have many actions shots, too busy laughing at Junior!









We hit up the 16th Street Mall for dinner.




And Thai for lunch the next day .

It was a short visit with Blair and Junior but we had a weekend we will not soon forget!


Our friend Jay came in the following weekend. He and Tj went snowboarding while Nelly and I hung back at the apartment. That night Tj and I couldn't resist taking him to the Stock Show which was ending the next day. Noelle is still trying to figure out what's so great about it…. 



 These are the most daring children I have ever seen.




 Now if this isn't the craziest thing I've ever seen!
I hope they have the best health insurance money can buy.
Before Jay left for the airport the next day we had brunch. This sign on the window means "you HAVE to eat here"! Best show on The Food Network.











No comments: