Wednesday, September 18, 2013

18 Weeks

Uhhh a little help here, can we talk bra's?!!






Best moment this week: Well, it was being in Boston, but that just got trumped today because I felt the baby on the outside!!!
Shopping yet: Now shopping for the fall :))
Gimme Gimme: Nada
Total weight gain: Haven't checked...a little nervous, I feel like it will go from 0 lbs gained to 10 in the blink of eye
Sleep: Great!
What I miss: Just saw a commercial for Strawberry Ale beer, I kind of got upset. I NEVER thought I would miss beer, I hated it at one point!
My belly: Strangers are asking about the baby!!! No denying it now!
Belly button: Still some spillage over the top
This weeks mood: Elated
Looking forward to: GENDER REVEAL!!!
Weekly wisdom: Just because you can button your pants standing, doesn't mean that it's suppose to happen. Sitting is a whole other story!
Gender: Sometimes I'm so confident either way but I really don't know. But soon enough....
Symptoms: Round ligament pain is back with a vengeance, more back pain
Movement: Ok so this morning, I feel something hard and decided to put my hand there!!! It's a body part!!! AHHHHHH!!! Me and Tj were just talking about this, so excited he will be able to feel something too!!


Baby H can hear Daddy's voice clearly, size of a bell pepper and lungs are practicing breathing with amniotic fluid.

Ok momma's I need your help! My breast have gone to a place they have never been before. I need to get another size up but I'm sure the growing won't stop here. In order not to buy several sizes of bra's, what should I do? I did do some research on this bra called the Arden Bra from TheDairyFairy.com. It adjusts to your size, allows you to nurse and pump all in one. But it's pretty pricey. I plan ordering one but would like to know if you ladies have any other suggestions?!! Oh and is it too much to ask that the straps are adjustable so I can make it razor back to wear my tanks?! 

Here are some pics from our New England trip.




1 comment:

Cammy said...

I just bought 3 or 4 bras that I could grow into until it was time to invest in nursing bras...I didn't spend a lot of money on them though because it's an "in between" size. Hope this helps!