Wednesday, September 11, 2013

17 Weeks

Holy moly donut shop.....it's ALIVE!!!!! Major movement this week!






Best moment this week: Feeling Baby H, but for real this time! And the Dallas Cowboy win over the Giants!
Shopping yet: Bought a UCF maternity shirt :)
Gimme Gimme: Ehh..nothing
Total weight gain: Haven't stepped on a scale but I feel like YES!
Sleep: Good, I can still manage on my stomach but with one leg up
What I miss: Football = Beer, well not for me -__-
My belly: Getting tighter
Belly button: I think it may be on its way out, the top is starting to spill over
This weeks mood: Over the moon about feeling Baby H move on a regular basis!
Looking forward to: Boston in a couple of days, feels like it's been forever since we've been on a plane, more like 3 months, my new life might shock the heck out of me! And oh Lord a relaxer, if it wasn't for this baby I'd be getting touched up every 3 weeks, it's been rough!
Weekly wisdom: I can't make every decision regarding this baby, it is half his! I.e the name or that it IS going to be a Cowboys fan vs. Dolphins fan
Gender: Mother in law thinks a boy, sister in law thinks boy, way more boy guesses than girl but my friend Sheontee is REALLY holding out for a girl!!!
Symptoms: Tightness of my belly after eating, some back pain 
Movement: Hehehehehe!!!! Yes, yes, yes! Felt like pop corn popping then it was like a flip and turns!! It's on and poppin!!! LOL 




Baby H is the size of a turnip, cartilage is turning to bone and forming sweat glands.
This whimsical design represents baby H's movement! Haha!
Fyi I do my own nails! :))


Bare belly pics






1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Leah! Great "bump date" and makeup as well! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!