Saturday, January 4, 2020

Christmas 2019

This Christmas was so special for us. Moving back to Orlando and being able to spend Christmas with our family and friends. It was perfect! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents for our Christmas Eve dinner they do every year. We have been checking in via FaceTime for the last few years so it was great being there. 



I was awful at documenting it, but my nephews were testing out the camera on my phone so at least I have these.






Christmas morning was a little strange just being us five. We've been blessed to be in Denver with family coming to visit every year for Christmas. So just us was strange but special. 



 It was a Frozen 2 and Barbie themed Christmas!!! They spent the entire day planning with their toys so we knew Santa scored big this year. 

/



 I realized we didn't have any pictures together until after Minka went to sleep!







No comments: