Friday, January 11, 2019

Minka's Newborn Shoot + Christmas 2018 Family Shoot

If you're not over the baby spam, well here's more to feed your need! Minka's newborn shoot was done at day of life number five. Her shoot was not the easiest as she would not fall into a deep sleep for at least the first two hours. None of my girls have ever taken a pacifier and Minka is no different. We tried it and she was just not into it. She has been an awesome sleeper from day one but not for our shoot. She already looks so different now!! Ahh my baby <3





Definitely the most nerve wracking part of the shoot. They are both so loving but I still fear for my baby's life !






I didn't go overboard with the Christmas decorations in her nursery like I thought I would but I did put some hints. 




We were super late on our Christmas pictures this past year but for great reason. There was no way we could take them without our Christmas present! 

The girl's dresses, my outfit and Minka's bow were gifted to us by the lovely Judy from Ele Story.






Mom, Grandma and sisters <3


Kathleen Peachey does it again!

No comments: