Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lifestyle Shoot with Coryn Nelson

If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen some of these pictures circulating. Recently we did a lifestyle shoot with the very talent Coryn Nelson of Coryn Nelson Photography. There were so many that I loved that posting one every few days just isn't going to cut it for me, so I decided to share more of them here. 

I cleaned the house like never before and slapped on some makeup...and got dressed, and got the girls dressed, but other than that, it was totally natural for us! Lol!! I was so happy to work with Coryn and get some updated pictures of me and the girls. 




Lo's famous kisses were definitely present during the shoot. 


Our home has come such a long way and I'm so grateful to be able to live here. We've got a long way to go but last year a photoshoot here would NOT have been possible. 


A couple shots of the girls dancing, because well, you know how we get down!!


We've got more projects under our sleeve with Coryn and I'm so excited to share them with you!! Hope you all are having a great week so far!


No comments: