Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lo's 2 Month Update



Bring on the chunk!!! Little Miss Lo is gaining weight like a pro, at 9lbs and 14oz she is in the 15th percentile! She's in the 3rd percentile for height at 21 inches. I think we might have a budding butter ball on our hands. 

I have been highly impressed with her mobility. Right before my eyes this girl rolled from her tummy to her back. She can no longer be trusted to take naps on the couch because not only has she proven that she will roll but she will also scoot to the end. Exhibit A!


She handles her hiccups much better and is cooing up a storm. She is seriously the sweetest thing and gives us all the cute we can handle.






I linked Noelle's 2 month favorites because they are definitely relevant but I'm so excited to feature this month's favorite!



    



Happy Baby Wrap is so stylish and comfortable and the material is out of this world soft. Lo fits securely in this wrap with no concerns at all. Though there is a lot of material I wouldn't let it discourage you. With some practice you'll be a wrapping pro. I used another wrap with Noelle and it wasn't nearly this soft or comfortable to wear. They come in a variety of prints and they have a new carrier that has just hit the market for pre-sale. 

I'm also so excited to announce that I will be doing a giveaway on my instagram (mrshazleyandababy)!!!! I wanted to start sharing these favorites with you so please stayed tuned to my instagram because the giveaway contest will start today! One lucky winner will receive this amazing wrap!





No comments: