Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Noelle's 2nd Birthday

The day came and went and it was amazing!! Our Nelly had a great day and we loved seeing the excitement on her face as she experienced The Magic Kingdom for the first time. She'd met Mickey and Minnie once before at Hollywood Studios Disney World but this was even better! 


 I'm TWOdles shirt


 We were on our way through Epcot headed for the monorail when Noelle spotted Pluto. She waited in the line as patiently as she could but once we got close she couldn't contain herself and was trying desperately to separate from me.




 Headed to Magic Kingdom after meeting her favorite pup!


We made it to the park just in time for the show!



 We met up with our friends The Khuus and Nelly and Carise got their dance on.


Character meetings were next and these girls were too cute!!



She was not feeling Goofy in his dare devil attire. 




Dumbo ride wait. 





It was a great day at the park. We didn't spend as much time as we would have liked. Getting in and out of the park takes a tremendous amount of time by itself. It was much more rush than I would have hoped but we had a party to make! We made a wrong turn on the way back to the car and we paid for it with an extra 45 minutes. I was a mess, if you know me well than you know I hate being late especially when others are waiting on me. Thank God my mom reassured me that it was going to be fine and it was about Noelle. After arriving fashionably late to her own party we cut cake with close friends and family and sang happy birthday. 






 Noelle licked the icing off her slice one finger at a time. She is such a girly girl!






 Thanks so much to everyone who made it out to celebrate with us!!







No comments: