Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Happenings

Three days off in a row on a weekend is always a good thing. Especially when it doesn't involve packing and unpacking. Though my house looks that way, please don't mind the mess. Dad was away Friday so it was a girl's day. Starting with trying on Mommy's swim suit tops and dancing to "Classic Man" which you may have caught on my instagram (@mrshazleyandababy).


After bumming it for a few hours we headed out to lunch. It was a beautiful day in Denver so eating outside was a must! Of course as the waitress approached Noelle yelled "no". As to warn her not to take another step. Lord, this child!! 



Next stop, Elitch Gardens (Denver's theme park) where we have season passes. Noelle wasn't very interested in the views but she loves riding the rides. I love that this place is nestled right in downtown.





Nelly's Headband

Friday night, I actually found a movie Noelle was interested in, Ratatouille! She watched the majority of it, just dipping out the last 20 minutes. What movies will your kids sit still for?

Saturday morning we picked up Dad from the airport and snowboard shopping commenced. We're trying to get a jump start on the sales before the new season stuff comes out. As you can see by the tiny hand, someone was only interested in the waffle on a stick. But can you blame her? She is her Mother's child. #SavageLife


That afternoon, Noelle and I had the pleasure of shooting with our friend Natalie Suner!!! I cannot wait to share the great shots she took of our Sugar Mama!


Saturday night= Date night


One of the things I was really looking forward to this summer was having the chance to "dine under the lights" on Larimer street. A historical street in downtown Denver known for fine dining and shopping. I made these reservations over a month ago and I was so excited to eat at Ocean Prime for the first time. The street was filled with all the restaurants that lined this strip. Our dinner time was perfect as we watched the sun go down. The meal was amazing, though I must had bumped my head when I let the waitress talk me out of getting the mac and cheese. The jalapeno potatoes were just ok to me. I have become a huge fan of my filet's with a blue cheese crust or butter! Mmmmm!!!!!!!!




I wanted so badly to end this date with the new movie "Straight Outta Compton" but the tickets were sold out for the next two showings. So we hit up Jazz @ Jack's for the second time and the performance did not disappoint. These people are amazing!!

  

Sunday we FINALLY made it back to our church after being gone for about a month. It felt so great to be back. We found a soul food joint and Noelle was surprisingly a big fan of the fried okra!


Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! Love the date night outfit!

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thank you so much!!!

Joanne K. said...

Ahhh I always feel like I experienced everything with you when I read ur blogs!! Love the pictures and stories that go with it!! Can't wait for more!' 😘😘😘

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thanks Joanne!!! I can't wait to share the pics of Noelle :)