Thursday, July 16, 2015

29 In Chicago Part 2

That night we headed to dinner on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building. 



I haven't made transitioning to having natural hair a big deal because well, it's just hair. But I am really pleased at the rate my hair is growing. It's been just about 9 months and I'm loving it.


We dined at The Signature Room over 4 years ago, and it wasn't as good as I remembered, especially since it was someone's bright idea to take the mac and cheese off the menu. This is a crime!!!!


Later that night Tj and I had a flash back to our lives as a young couple and actually went out on the town. We saw a time of morning we haven't seen on purpose in a very long time. My beautiful friend (and my bridesmaid/her Matron of honor), Latoya, happened to be in town also. It was so great seeing another familiar face on our trip!


While we hit the town, another Hazley was dancing the evening away with her cousins and refusing to be held by anyone other than her big cousin Myles.


The majority of the next day Noelle spent site seeing with her cousins and Aunt while Tj and I shot the breeze! It was a little strange but we enjoyed the time alone. 


By the way, every picture of Noelle at the Will's Tower looks exactly like this. She was enthralled by the view.


We met back up at the taste, duh, where I had the Italian lemon ice for the third day in a row!!


Then this really weird thing happened, Tj and I had ANOTHER date night, two nights in a row! We attended the Boys of Zummer Tour with Wiz Khalifa and Fall Out Boy.


The Windy City was good to us. We ate like royalty and spent much needed time with each other and our family and some friends. We are thanking God for an extraordinary summer so far, with two more stops on our summer of vacations to go. Stay tuned to find out what the next stop is :) What have you all been up to this summer?