Friday, March 27, 2015

My Daddio Turns 60


Larry Simmons is an old man 60 years old!! Haha!! We were so blessed to be able to bring my parents out to Denver to help celebrate 6 decades of this wonderful man! 



We took a train ride up Pike's Peak. We weren't able to make it to the top of the mountain because of the snow but the ride was still incredible. The weather is changing here and we couldn't be more excited to get into some different stuff. 







At 11,000 ft they brought our attention to this tree that was 3,000 years old!!












Before leaving Colorado Springs we visited the Garden of the gods which housed these amazing rock formations. It was a site to see.





Unfortunately Noelle wasn't feeling all that great during their visit. We ended up at the doctors office on Saturday morning because she was febrile for a week and developed a viral rash. I figured it was just viral and would just have to run its coarse but I wanted to be sure. Claritin, Benadryl and Motrin got her through the weekend and she was feeling more like herself by the end of their trip. 



Pappadeaux was for dinner….excuse me while I drool on my keyboard. I had stuffed shrimp and lobster bisque. We got a crab and spinach dip for an appetizer, it was mouth watering!


My Dad also enjoyed his first pedicure EVER!!! It was a great weekend :)


I've got a lot of stuff to share with you guys so stay tuned, we've got news!!!!



No comments: