Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Me, Myself and I

A couple weeks ago I was left by my lonesome while Tj and Noelle headed to Orlando. I stayed behind to work my required shifts before heading to Orlando to meet up with them. Leading up to it I was being a huge wuss. I was dreading the three and a half days and four nights I was going to be apart from them. I had never been left by the both of them at the same time. It was a really weird feeling knowing I'd be left by myself and in a place that's not home. It's all I could talk about. "I'm gonna miss you both so much", "what am I gonna do without you guys?".

So then I got a grip. At one time I relished in the time I had all to myself and I realized all the things I could do and enjoy. I would be working 12 hour shifts Sunday through Tuesday before getting on a plane Tuesday night. So Saturday was really all I had to do it big. That morning I kissed them both as I dropped them off at the airport and then I got it cracking. 

Tj is not a fan of Chipotle so you can guess my first stop….

I got home and watched The Internship while I enjoyed every bite! And THEN….I took a nap!!! An uninterrupted nap at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It was so good!

Next stop…
Selfie's in the car…lol, no shopping!! I blasted inappropriate lyrics and sang them at the top of my lungs on the way to the mall. 

It was so nice to shop and browse. BROWSE….I mean really browse, like go around the store five times browse. 

That night I met up with my coworker Hannah for dinner. 


 

I am not a fan of working three 12 hour shifts in a row. Actually, I despise it. I only do it when it is absolutely necessary but in this situation it was great because although I enjoyed my Saturday if I had too many days off while my family was away I would have been a wreck. So for the next three days I only had time to eat, shower, sleep and repeat. 

I did however get time to pickup food from my FAVORITE restaurant which Tj refuses to visit while we are in San Diego. He says he doesn't want to eat anything he can eat in Orlando.
You already know…Olive Garden! Ugh I'm obsessed with the original tour of Italy.

Thank God the days went by quickly I was so ready to be back with my loves because Face timing Nelly was great but not enough, I missed my boo's.





No comments: