Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July/Arkansas Family Reunion

No firecracker here, Noelle is cooler than the other side of the pillow!



Dress by Gap
Headband by JandGhandmade on Etsy

This face >

 Three generations, just missing my Mom!


I had so much fun dressing Elle in all her Stars and Stripes.

 

                                                           Outfits and headband from Gap 

I really enjoyed seeing my Grandma with her.


 And we may have been in Arkansas but it's Cowboy Nation around these parts!!!


It was so great meeting new family members and spending time with everyone. They loved Noelle and she went from arm to arm with no reservations.


They brought all the old pictures out and it was so much fun seeing my parents so young!


Holy mustache!!! BAHAHAHA!!!


Can you see a little bit of Noelle in these pics?


 My brother and me (remember that show?)


And a couple more HUGE things! Guess who…..


And….


AND reached for Tj and I ALL in the same week!!!! AHHHH!!!!





No comments: