Friday, June 20, 2014

Packing

I will not complain, I will not complain...this is what I asked for so now that it is actually happening I gotta roll with it, with a smile on my face! But OMG we have so much crap!!! And crap has no place on the road, especially not since we will be moving every 3 months for the next year and a half. Call us crazy but this sounds like extreme fun to us!!


Mad House!


My honey has a LOOOONNNGG do list



Going through some of my old stuff. I refuse the notion that I am a hoarder. 


 Here is my crown from placing 1st in a Hot Body Contest in 2005 (still can't believe I did that)
My Nano Baby from middle school. I remember being threatened on several occasions to put this away or have it taken. It frequently saw the inside of my teacher's desks'. I was kind of a brat in middle school, but who wasn't.
See all very important items. 


And then there's these…...

Hehe!!

Most of our stuff will be placed in storage and we plan on using my folk's house for storage as well. We still have no idea how we are going to do the move but we'll figure it out soon enough. In the mean time I'll be covering my eyes while I throw things away. 

No comments: