Thursday, December 26, 2013

32 Weeks


DO YOU KNOW what it took to get this picture?!!! NEVER again! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




Best moment this week: Hanging out with my family! I am so blessed to have them!!
Maternity Clothes: Bought some nursing jackets, my scrubs are holding on for dear life, many of them have already bit the dust
Gimme Gimme: Milk
Total weight gain: 10lbs- I was asked if I was eating at my doctors office, LOL! If they only knew! 
Sleep: Had a HORRIBLE night this week! Toss and turned all night because she is now big enough to keep me up if she's up. I was starvin' like Marvin and having really uncomfortable contractions. I had to actually get up out of my bed and go down what felt like 10 flights of stairs to get a snack and a bottle of water to suck down in hopes to stop the contractions. I'm not gonna lie, I cried, not about the contractions but having to get up. I was so frustrated that I had to chew, I just wanted to sleep.
What I miss: ADULT Eggnog, it was being passed around my parents house and raved about just to torture me. Not really but it felt that way!
My belly: Tight
Belly button: Lord God please allow this thing to return to its original state. Amen.
This weeks mood: I'm not looking forward to labor by any means but I am intrigued!
Looking forward to: Our bonus ultrasound on Friday at the doctors office!! We decided against the 3D US, Tj and I were surprisingly on the same page. I thought we would, just because we could but when he mentioned he wanted to be surprised by what she looked like and her features, I completely agreed. Can't wait to see her face (hopefully God doesn't bless her with her father's ears)!
Weekly wisdom: I love to hear people tell me that I'm going to have a terror of a child, they must not know me very well!
Gender: Diamonds are a GIRL's best friend
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks- OMG! This was the week of the most uncomfortable contractions I've experienced yet. It is a crazy feeling. I know these are nothing compared to the real thing but I can see why breathing is so important, they can literally take your breath away. And the gas....umm does that come with? HA! My poor husband! 
Movement: I can feel EVERYTHING, I could probably feel when she yawns.
Nursery Update: Finished my favorite part of the room, I'll wait to share it when I put up all the details in a few weeks :))


Elle is the size of a Jicama??!! LOL
Tipping the scales at an estimated 3.75 lbs (according to my apps)



These are my reject nails for the name announcement but I figured I'd post them anyway


Christmas fun!!
My husband's work party

Volunteered at my nephews school Christmas party

My in-laws from Houston came in!! The girls made ornaments for our tree.


Of course I wanted to do their nails!!

 Moss Park light show

Christmas Eve at my Parents
Our nieces and nephews, just missing a few

Christmas Day spent with my patients and awesome coworkers!




32 week photo outtakes.....I can't....
He insisted on wearing his nephew's wrist bands, I tried covering them up

I'm so looking forward to our maternity shoot.....









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! Beautiful family as well. I'm 18 weeks this will be my 3rd kid my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 5 both boys, so the hubby and I hope we're having a girl. Either way we're blessed!! Anyhow I enjoy reading you post and your nails are too cute. Stay blessed.

MrsHazleyAndABaby said...

Thank you for reading!! And God bless you as well :))