Thursday, October 17, 2013

22 Weeks





Best moment this week: Painting the nursery and picking out furniture
Maternity Clothes: Just my leggings from Forever 21
Gimme Gimme: Coldstone ice cream
Total weight gain: I'm ok with not knowing 
Sleep: It's been great, I was able to hold off the pillow for another week
What I miss: Coffee whenever and however
My belly: Feeling MEDIUM and in charge
Belly button: Seeing it through all of my clothing
This weeks mood: Laser focus on this nursery, nesting?
Looking forward to: Our 3rd birthing class on Friday, relaxation techniques!
Weekly wisdom: Find someone to blame your uncontrollable flatulence on...."who me?"
Gender: Whoa whoa whoa, she's a lady!!!!!
Symptoms: The baby made me do it -__- (see weekly wisdom)
Movement: More active now at night
Nursery Update: Wainscoting is up and first coat of paint is on! Found the perfect mint green!!!!

Baby girl is the size of a Papaya. She's now 1 pound!!!!

My friend Sheontee and I spent a day together and did some shopping for the nursery!!! Here's what we picked out for the light fixture :)) You like?


Also got that Coldstone ice cream I was drooling over!!! Oh....this was everything!



No comments: