Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bump Watch

It is now time to dress my bump!!! My regular clothes still fit but at every opportunity I will make Baby H's presence known. This was the perfect time because we had the wedding of Nakhala and Vinh to attend and I was so excited to shop for a dress!

So I wanted something that was tight but not sufficating, I really don't want to start buying things that I can't wear after I have the baby so I will try and stick to the small sizes, for now. I'm sure many of you are chuckling at that last sentence, just let me be delusional ok!!!


 It was perfect! Wish I would have taken pictures of the other options...


So I'd just like to tell you guys how awesome the makeup artist that taught me how to highlight and contour is. Her name is Sheryl Lawrence and she is the cousin of my friend Joanne and she was a great teacher. I finally decided to take the plunge and splurge on a couple of products in order to create this look on my own. Some part of me is saying buy all the stuff that I want and don't need before I find out what this baby is because ALL of my money will start going to buying baby boy or girl things!!! Hehe, can't wait to share those hauls! 


MAC's Prep + Prime and Mineralized Finish


After looking like this......


The look finishes as this!! A lot of steps but I don't it!! I love makeup!


So excited to play up my bump!!!


Me and Mr. Hazley, he has to mess up our pictures with some kind of ridiculous pose!


Here are some of the other things I picked up...


I think leggings will be a wise choice.


This is a small, lol! It looks huge but I guess that's the style right now! Lucky for me!


No comments: